Thursday, May 21, 2009

That Bar Scene

I have been working on this bar scene animation on and off for months now and every time I go back to it there seems to be more things that need fixing. I can at least say that the animation itself is finished as far as getting the story down. Now it's just a matter of going back and exaggerating and fixing all those issues that I never noticed before.

Since I started this animation so long ago many of the problems come from the fact that I have learned so much since I started. I have been temped just to start from scratch and reanimate the whole scene. Unfortunately my demo reel is due next week so I really don't have the time to do that. Maybe I can try redoing it sometime in the future. It would be interesting to see how much I have improved.


No comments:

Post a Comment