Monday, July 5, 2010

Updates...

I haven't posted in a while due to the job search. I haven't received many new leads in the past few weeks so I have been scouring the internet in search of new opportunities. At some point I lost track of my creative side and stopped doing anything actually productive. Hopefully that should be done with and I hope to get back into Modeling and maybe even looking some more into After Effects, (working on that quick demo reel reminded me how much I like editing and working in that program.).

In the mean time I have finally broken down and decided to look for a normal job such as being a waitress or cashier. I need to get out some more and eventually my funds are going to dry up if I don't earn a paycheck.

It's kinda disappointing, but it shouldn't stop me from doing what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment