Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fishtank

The job search is taking a it longer then I want, mostly because there is a lack of studios in my area to apply to. So I decided I need to revamp my portfolio and web page and fast. I want to make a generalist 3D reel and add a graphic design page to my site. Actually I want to redesign my site entirely to something a bit more simplistic.

I also started working on an idea for a small flash project I want to do. Its just an image with a small looping animation. Hopefully I can get it done before this weekend. The 3D clock pendulum scene has run into a few problems with the volume fog and the chain rigging. I am going to have to play with that a bit more before I get it right.

Anywho, here are some concepts I did for the flash picture, I hope it comes out as cute as I see it in my head.


1 comment:

  1. That's really cool!

    How many weeks has it been and I haven't done much of anything. ::sob::!!!

    ReplyDelete